Feeling Stressed ?
HOW TO BREAK THE STRESS CYCLE IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS
It may seem that there is nothing that you can do about stress as your responsibilities will always be demanding. Stress Management Coaching will provide you with tools to understand how to control the foundations of stress management. Learn the strategy to managing stress which is all about taking charge with your thoughts, emotions, schedules and the way you deal with problems.
Stress Management Coaching starts with identifying the sources of the stress in your life. We understand that this isn’t as easy as it sounds as often you can not see the forest for the trees. Your true sources of stress are not always obvious, and it’s all too easy to overlook your own stress-inducing thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
Often it is the symptoms not the underlying problem that we are aware of. You may be stressed and worries about your up coming deadlines but it could be your procrastination rather than the job demands that leads to deadline stress.
- Do you explain away stress as temporary even though you can’t remember the last time you took a breather?
- Do you define stress as an integral part of work or home life?
- Do you define stress as part of your personality ?
- Do you blame stress on other people or outside events ?
- Do you view stress as entirely normal and unexceptional ?
ONE on one Stress Management Coaching will identify your true sources of stress, look closely at your habits, attitude and excuses. It will also give you strategies and tools in how to manage stress now and identify the role you play in creating and maintaining your stress levels.
Ask yourself about the ways you currently manage and cope with stress in your life ?
If you are going for the “quick” fix you may be using unhealthy ways of coping with stress. These coping strategies may temporarily reduce stress, but they cause more damage in the long run.
- Drinking too much
- Overeating or under eating
- Sleeping too much
- Zoning out for hours in front of the TV or Computer
- Filling up every minute of the day to avoid facing problems
- Taking your stress out on others
- Withdrawing from friends and family
First step is to be aware of it and second is to take action. There is always a way forward and inaction will only give you more of what you have. It starts with the above “warning” signs.
What are the long term effects of Stress if you don not take ACTION ?
- DISEASE – Stress has been the reason for 50-80 percent of diseases
- INSOMNIA – The inability to fall asleep
- HYPERTENSION – High Blood pressure which can lead to lethal complications
- AGING – Research proves that people age faster when they experience more stress